Volunteering 2012

Sunday, May 23, 2010

No Title

Every now and then I run out of things to write about. I think that I sometimes live a very boring and uninteresting life - it is me, this is who I am. I haven't done much training since the Sun Run. I ran 26 km's last Sunday (it was meant to be 32kms, but I got lost and the coach had to come pick me up). I only ran 10km's today. I think that I have somewhat lost my mojo, something that I will need to get back, very quickly. I only have 32 day's left until I tackle my first marathon, something which now I am both excited and petrified about. I know that I react differently on race days. I have more energy and want to prove to others that I can do this. I need to prove to myself that I can do this in training runs. I am not sure why, but I always want to quit when I am on the training runs, even though I know that it will benefit me in the long run. Instead of running the 18kms with the full marathon runners, I opted for the 10km's instead. Why do I do this to myself - I know that I will regret it later on, but what can I do right? Tomorrow I start with a different attitude. I can do this, and I will do this! I am going to kick ass at the gym tomorrow, and then spend a relaxing day with the housemates - I am almost a year older, and I new a new attitude for my entry into my late 20's, something which I am excited about - another year older, another year wiser right? I am going to train harder and eat better (kind of hard at the moment with only have a temporary kitchen at the moment).

So that is the end of my un-motivational story - I hope that I find my grove really soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment