Volunteering 2012

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Three Things Thursday the Late Edition

Wowee what a exhausting few weeks this has turned out to be. Back into it here are three things that will help me achieve my running/sporting goals over the next few months:

FOAM ROLLER:

 Finally purchase a foam roller. I've used it once so far, and it was really painful, but it was a good type of pain. I look forward to researching different exercises that can be done on it, and I can't wait to see the improvement in my recovery time from my long runs after "rolling".

YOGA Meltdown:

 
I purchased this because I don't seem to have enough time to actually join a class, with changes in schedules etc. My aim it to do it 4 times a week. I would love increased flexibility, it has been a few years since I have done Yoga, and I hate to admit it, but some days I struggle to bend down to tie my laces, due to decrease in my flexibility (or just weight increase). I can't wait for Jillian to whip my into some great Yoga Poses!

Running Room Online Coaching:

I felt a bit uncomfortable going to an in store clinic because they were already 4 weeks into the program. I can tailor the online program to mine needs, and have specific training for my goal race which is the Fargo Full Marathon. I have been lacking in the exercise area of late, so I cant wait to begin training again to achieve my goal race!

If anyone has any tips on the foam rolling, such as websites to look at etc, please let me know!!!

Take care xo

No comments:

Post a Comment