Volunteering 2012

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tedious Tuesday

Tuesdays really wear me out - Tuesdays and Thursdays are the worst days in the week as far as I am concerned. It is something about the T's. Went to the gym this morning and wasn't very successful in my workout! Lacked energy completely. I only managed to do 10 minutes on the treadmill and then 10 minutes on the bike, before I decided that it was enough and I couldn't possibly do anymore. I am not even sure why I am so un-energetic. I went to bed early last night and before I knew it the alarm went off at 4:58am - maybe I should try working out in the afternoon - but I am worried that I will be too energised to sleep.*sigh* what to do. Anyway -  I think I am getting too sleepy to even complete this blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment