Volunteering 2012

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Too Much Chocolate

I am not going to lie. I enjoy chocolate and always have to have some form of chocolate lying around house. I have to stop eating it!! At the moment I have a chocolate induced tummy ache, and have pledged not to eat anymore chocolate until I complete the full marathon in June - that is some kind of crazy!! From this I exclude chocolate milk - and will only include solid chocolate. The reason for the chocolate milk is that I heard that it helps the recovery process, so I am going to see how that goes!!

Training wise - I freaked out about 30 minutes ago realizing that time is quickly running out for me to be ready for the Vancouver Half - my original dream of running it in 2 hours 15 minutes, is fading fast, and my goal is to do one minute better then last year or at least get to 2 hour 30 minutes. Today was my rest day after 2 days in a row at the gym, tomorrow I am going to hit it hard and work on my inclines - this year I will not be defeated by Prospect Hill!! And now that I am aware of it, I am going to do everything that I can to ensure that I run up it!!

I will be working at the BMO Vancouver Expo this year which I am quiet excited about, working on behalf of Team in Training and promoting their fall season which has some pretty awesome events!!

Time to head to bed - going to do a big run tomorrow morning at the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment